The management of the University of Nigeria advises that ON NO ACCOUNT should anyone pay any money to any personal account in the name of the University of Nigeria. Anyone doing this is doing so at his/her own risk.
- The University will not ask anyone to pay money in any personal account
- All payments (by students) to the University are made through the University portal
- All information about whatever payments that are due to the University are contained on the University website; if in doubt, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always check the University website for any updates on payments and other issues
The above information applies to JUPEB, UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE and SANDWICH fees of all types.
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE DEFRAUDED DUE TO YOUR CRAVE TO GET ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD: NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS
The staff and management of the University warmly welcome you to our great Institution. Please be guided by the following information:
- As you make efforts to settle down, please be informed that each student should make arrangement for his or her accommodation.
- Modalities for payment of acceptance fee shall be posted on the University website on Wednesday, 18th November, 2015.
- Lectures for the 2015/16 academic session commenced on Monday, 16th November, 2015. You may wish to contact the following Facilitators for more information on schedule for the respective lectures:
- Dr Humphrey Agbo Social Sciences———-08064894533
- Dr Christian Opata Arts———————–08035118199
- Jonnie Niyi Asegbeloyin Sciences——————08035663920
- Mr Emmanuel Mba Science———–08035613454
- Dr Gerald Ezirim General Studies———08037844707
- Dr Charles Ugbam Enugu Campus———08113330111
- Please note that those candidates offering Business Studies and Accounting will have their lectures at Enugu Campus of the University. Please contact Dr Charles Ugbam for further details.
- The list of supplementary admission will be uploaded on Wednesday, 18th November, 2015, as earlier stated.
Professor Aloysius-Michaels Okolie
A 3day Train-the-Trainers International workshop on TEEAL and AGORA Databases
Information Training Center for Africa (ITOCA) in collaboration with Nnamdi Azikiwe Library, University of Nigeria, Nsukka is organising a 3day Train-the-Trainers International workshop on The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library (TEEAL) and Access to Global Online Research on Agriculture (AGORA) Databases from the 22nd to 26th November 2015. The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library (TEEAL), produced by Albert R. Mann Library Cornell University United States of America and Access to Global Online Research on Agriculture (AGORA) are now installed in the University Library. TEEAL and AGORA are digital collections of journals in Agriculture and related science subjects. The international workshop is exclusively for nominated Staff and Postgraduate students from the faculties of Agriculture, Biological sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Agric and Bio resources Engineering and ICT unit.