News and Events
The following structures are in place:
1. A two-storey Administration building with a 1000-seat capacity conference auditorium, which has already been commissioned.
2. A Solar Thermal building comprising of four laboratories, a 300-seat capacity seminar hall and many office spaces and already commissioned.
3. A Solar Photovoltaic building comprising four laboratories, a 300-seat capacity seminar hall and office spaces.
4. A National Stove Eligibility Laboratory for testing and certification of Clean Cook Stoves manufactured locally. The Laboratory was commissioned on September 17, 2015.
5. A Renewable Energy-powered Guest House.